Security and Reliability of IT Systems - free conference
Security and Reliability of IT Systems
September 12 | Warsaw
During this event, many years of practitioners - people associated with system security for years - will give their lectures. Additionally, IT companies will present their solutions and services supporting data security.
Security of our data, leaks and incidents
- Karol Wodecki (BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A.)
Wetware hacking - social engineering in IT security incidents
- dr hab. Daniel Mider (Faculty of Political Science and International Relations, University of Warsaw)
Monkey in the server room: breakdowns do happen, but you have to be able to learn from them
- Artur Żebrowski (Amazon)
Compliance as a Code
- Marcin Masłowski (British American Tabacco)
Whoever walks in the dark does not know where he is going. The advantage of EuroManager in managing Linux infrastructure
- Jerzy Baranowski (EuroLinux)
How to protect a company against data leakage and effectively manage IT? Statlook - a system proven by thousands of companies in Poland
- Filip Sadzik (A plus C Systems)
Key data leakage prevention policies - can you quickly implement an effective and efficient DLP solution?
- Joanna Gronowicz, Maciej Kaczyński (BTC Sp.z o.o.)
Details and a free registration form are available at: https://gigacon.org/event/bin_waw_19/
At the end of the conference, there will be a prize draw - the Rasberry PI set.
We cordially invite you!