Profile in e-court - 7 easy steps
Profile in e-court - stages
- First, we need to visit the website www.e-sad.gov.pl and find the "register account" tab. We click.
- Now we choose the type of account we want to set up. We have at our disposal: basic account, bailiff's account, court employee's account. Choose the type of account by selecting it and click "next". You should choose a mass creditor account, not a representative account. Only then will you be able to use claims generated in the VCAT.pl system.
- Now we will be asked to provide our personal data: first name, last name, family name, place of birth, PESEL number, ID card, its series and number, as well as an e-mail address.
- After filling in your personal data, we will be redirected to the "system access data" section, where we must set a password to our profile, and fill in the "question and answer" field, these are auxiliary security measures in the event we forget the password.
- We confirm the compliance of the previously filled data by rewriting the code from the picture and clicking "submit application".
- Now a message should appear that the application will be verified within 2 business days, and a link to activate our account will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
- We now need to enter your e-mail and click on the activation link sent to us from the e-court. Only after activation will our profile in e-court be ready for use.