Regional and Subregional Loan Funds (part 8) - Programs of the Pomeranian Voivodeship
Entrepreneurs from the Pomeranian Voivodeship can take advantage of two programs organized under the Polish Entrepreneurship Foundation - GRYF Subregional Loan Fund and projects covered by the JEREMIE initiative.
GRYF Subregional Loan Fund
SFP GRYF is a loan program intended for micro and small enterprises, especially from the western part of the Pomeranian Voivodeship. The aim of the project is to support local economic activity by facilitating entrepreneurs' access to external sources of financing in the form of loans.
Such a loan can be applied for by entrepreneurs who:
- employ up to 50 employees,
- have their seat and conduct basic activity in the Pomeranian Voivodeship,
- have been operating for at least 3 months,
- have a clearly defined purpose for which the loan will be used,
- have a good operating strategy, but insufficient financial resources to finance their operation and development,
- operate in all industries, with the exception of entrepreneurs from the agricultural and armaments sectors and entrepreneurs conducting industrial activities defined as harmful to the environment, as well as conducting activities generally considered unethical.
The loan granted to the entrepreneur can be used for both investment and working capital purposes. Its amount can be up to PLN 500,000. PLN, while the minimum own contribution of the borrower should cover 20% of the value of the project. The interest rate on the loan depends on market rates and may not be lower than the reference rate as at the date of the contract, plus a maximum of 3 percentage points of the fund's margin. In addition, a handling fee of up to 5% of the amount of support provided is charged on the loan.
The loan may be secured, among others, by blank promissory note, surety of the credit guarantee fund, surety of a third party, mortgage or transfer of title.
The loan repayment period may be up to 36 months from the date of signing the contract, although in special cases a period of 60 months is allowed. Additionally, it is possible to obtain a 6-month grace period.
Loan projects covered by the JEREMIE initiative
Loan projects covered by the JEREMIE initiative are organized in the Pomeranian Voivodeship also under SFP GRYF. They are intended for the same sector of micro and small enterprises.
The differences are in the loan itself. First of all, it may be granted only for investment or investment and trading purposes. The loan amount can be up to PLN 400,000. PLN, while the taxpayer has up to 60 months to pay it, with an acceptable 6-month grace period. Depending on the project, the minimum borrower contribution may be set at 0 to 10%. The other aspects of the loan are the same as in the case of the GRYF project.
Branches of the Polish Foundation of Entrepreneurship
For entrepreneurs who want to apply for a loan under the programs, three PFP branches are available:
- Branch of the Polish Foundation of Entrepreneurship in Gdańsk, ul. Piwna ½, room No. 111, 80-831 Gdańsk, phone / fax 58 301 02 29
- Branch of the Polish Entrepreneurship Foundation in Gdynia, ul. Janka Wiśniewskiego 20, 81-969 Gdynia, phone / fax 58 62 096 09
- Branch of the Polish Foundation of Entrepreneurship in Słupsk, ul. Jana Pawła II, room 218, 76-200 Słupsk, phone / fax 59 846 84 47.
The documentation that must be submitted when applying for a loan, the entrepreneur can find on the pages of SPF GRYF and projects covered by the JEREMIE initiative.