Insurance - modern communication channels and their effectiveness in sales
We invite you to a debate with experts during the conference "Insurance - modern communication channels and their effectiveness in sales"
September 19, 2018 in Warsaw
It is enough to register, the order of applications decides
The variety of insurance products available on the market means that companies have to compete both in terms of acquiring a new client and maintaining existing contractors, providing them with a comprehensive and high standard of services. A good offer must be multi-channel. In addition, communication in all channels should be consistent in terms of content, otherwise it will lose credibility immediately. It must be continuous, i.e. processes initiated in one channel should be smoothly continued in all others, wherever the client takes them.
The lectures will be conducted by:
- Ryszard Zawadzki - Director of the Aviva and Damian Zawadzki Partner Institution - author of the blog www.uczciwieoub Security.pl - "Building the brand of an insurance agent on the Internet"
- dr hab. Monika Szaraniec - Assistant professor at the Department of Civil and Economic Law, Cracow University of Economics - "Publication of the regulation of distribution of insurance services"
- Bartosz Wojno - Legal Advisor, Łyszkiewicz Tarasiuk Kancelaria Radców Prawnych sp. P. - "Analysis of the client's needs in practice, taking into account modern communication channels"
- Dorota Jezierska - Director of the Life Insurance Office, SIGNAL INDUA Życie Polska TU S.A. - "Fraud in life insurance"
- Anna Czech - Senior Director, Prudential Polska and Wojciech Topczewski - Senior Director, Prudential Polska - "The impact of the knowledge and skills of an insurance agent on the study of customer needs in life insurance"
- Marta Zięba-Szklarska - Director of International Development, European Federation of Financial Advisors Poland (FFP POLAND) - "European qualifications (national qualifications framework), and fin-tech tools in the work of a Financial Advisor"
Managing staff of financial institutions / financial advisory, insurance companies / agencies:
- Directors / managers of central offices and branches
- Managers of sales teams, agents, brokers and persons deciding on the purchase of new technologies
- Representatives of the following departments: development and sales, IT, marketing, communication, sales support and customer service, security, data quality and security management, database analysts, integration and systems and applications, operational and telephone customer service, Call Center, internal communication, financial , controlling, debt collection and settlements, prevention of abuse and fraud, legal
Participation is free of charge for the persons mentioned above. We guarantee participants: conference materials, coffee breaks, the possibility of consulting with Experts.
Location: GoldenFloor Plaza - Millennium Plaza, Al. Jerozolimskie 123a, 02-017 Warsaw
More information: http://pirbinstytut.pl/index.php/ubbezpieczenia-nowoczesne-kanaly-komunikacji-i-ich-efektywnosc-w-raely-19-09-2018
Companies interested in participating in the conference, please contact us.
Contact with the organizer:
email: [email protected]
mobile: +48/531 375 811